Building Business and Growing Brands
Talkin' Shop with Co-Founder Dustin Taylor
A Warm Welcome To Our Newest Shopper: Clare O'Hagan
We’re so excited to announce our newest addition to the team, our PR and Social Media Coordinator, Clare O’Hagan! She’s born and raised in Dallas, TX and is a recent graduate from the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. She majored in Journalism with an emphasis in Advertising and Public Relations and is excited to bring those skills to her new position! Clare will be handling all things social media and writing at The Shop and looks forward to working closely with clients like Tiff’s Treats and Garrison Brothers!
We asked Clare the 5 questions (bonus included) that we ask all Shoppers. Her answers didn't disappoint…
1) What movie that makes you cry every time you watch it? Forrest Gump.
2) Whats your favorite noise? Morning coffee pouring from the Keurig.
3) What are you allergic to? Cats, unfortunately.
4) What are you scared of? Germs and Roller Coasters.
5) What food can you simply not stomach? Cilantro. It tastes like soap! Bonus) If you could hop on a plane right now and fly anywhere in the world, where would you go? I’d go to Italy, I need to try some of that pizza!
Inaugural Company BBQ A Sizzling Success
A couple months ago, Matt had the idea for a company barbecue. The partners agreed on one condition … you're hosting! Since he has an unnecessarily large smoker and a CostCo membership card he was looking to flex, he happily obliged. Every Shop employee made it out, with their significant others, and when applicable, their kids were there too. Meats were consumed. Beverages enjoyed, and a great dessert battle raged between homemade and client-baked sweets! The debate on which has not yet been settled. The kids had fun. People laughed. Barely anyone cried. I can't wait until next year… – Dustin
The Shop Wins District 10 Silver ADDY For Garrison Brothers Distillery
Coming off five local Dallas ADDY wins in 2019, our design work for Garrison Brother's Challenge Coin was judged at the district level, and brought home a silver award. It's onto national judging for this piece. Fingers-crossed-emoji! Read more about the District 10 winners here: https://aaf10.org/2019-aaa-professional-winners/